How much of a baseball fan am I?Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know, I know, I know. I’m not going to talk about the sportswriters I have correspondence with which I’ve talked about before. I do have things on tape I have to digitize if only for me, there are a bunch of things I want to digitize because I’d like to have those things available to me.
You wouldn’t believe it... really.
I got to thinking the other day, I have tapes around here that I have to digitize if only because in hindsight they prove how wonky the ‘pros’ (and I use the term derisively) can be at times when it comes to evaluating talent or thinking outside the box.
There is one phone call I have on tape with John Sterling from way back in the 90’s that’s really funny and if I could find the one with Steve Malzberg after a Yankee game in Chicago where I took him to task over something he said in a post game wrap up I’d love to put that up.
In the meantime, because I put all my free time to good use (so not true). I thought I would share something. The other day I had been reading a column in the Post...
It’s February and Pitchers and Catchers are supposed to report in just two weeks unless something has changed between the time I’m writing this and the time it gets posted. This is for me THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR because it means warm weather and longer days are going to be here soon and it’s something I really can’t wait for because WINTER SUCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment